THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KevGuy

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Kevin
I was in Walmart today waiting for my wife who works there to get off work.

Was in their seasonal section and noticed they have a bunch of Weber 22” kettles on clearance. Original price is $159, clearance price is $119.

Since my wife works there, every few months, employees get a 20% off day. There is one of the 20% days coming up this week. Thus, I could pick one up for $95. Almost makes me want too even though I already have one.

What would you do?

Oh, on a side note they got a full skid of Kingsford Original 16 lb bags for $15.97.

Good price for new but you already have one and you can probably find another for sale used for like $25 if you’re patient

Several years ago I picked up a brand new 22" Weber Kettle at Walmart for $25. I didn't need it since I had two Performers and a Mastertouch but I couldn't pass up a good deal. I recently gave it to my son so he could start grilling.

You can get Weber kettles for good prices without a doubt.

What I blew more money on was all the handy accessories they make for Weber kettles. Char baskets, hinged grate, chimney starter, slow and sear, etc....

Back