THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The thread I opened on the Dutch forum 2 days ago is allready 8 pages long.:thumb:
We (the Dutch Brethren forum) allready made an order list and gonna import the Chargriller grates from Germany if all goes well.

Here's another image of the cast iron on the WGA...these are 2 grates but cut so it will fit perPhect...

goanywhere1.jpg

For 1 or 2 Chargriller grates?
They come in paires as far as I know,right now we're looking at 20 euro's for 2 Chargriller grates.
I'm leaning forward to the double CI grate setup on the WGA...looks wicked!

For 1 or 2 Chargriller grates?
They come in paires as far as I know,right now we're looking at 20 euro's for 2 Chargriller grates.
I'm leaning forward to the double CI grate setup on the WGA...looks wicked!

In the US $7.99 (5.90 euro) for 1.

The double does look nicer. Some of the other mods are cool too. Post pics when they arrive!!

In the US $7.99 (5.90 euro) for 1.

The double does look nicer. Some of the other mods are cool too. Post pics when they arrive!!

They arrived :) They all got shipped to my place and we set up a brethren distribution system, should work OK. Those boxes are heavy!! there are about 90 grates in them though... With this system and shipping from Germany to me a grate costs 10 euro for 1 grate.

IMAG0194.jpg

IMAG0195.jpg

ok, guys, we need pictures !

When I got home from work there were two grates waiting for me in my garden...one for Padawan and one for me...thanks Hugo!:cool:
Also another big thanks to you MBshop for the German links...I lot of Dutch Brethren ordered!:cool:
The large Brethren order is being distributed through Holland by Hugo and some other Dutch Brethren.
Grates are seasoning as we speak and I hope to show some Pron later on or tomorrow.

Here are some stolen pics from the Dutch Brethren forum...

seasoning.jpg

0c4f0145.jpg

58307524.jpg

IMG_2275x.jpg

IMG_2277x.jpg

IMG_2278x.jpg

IMG_2279x.jpg

DSC_1727.jpg

DSC_1736.jpg

DSC_1734.jpg

DSC_1737.jpg

D4ED4511.jpg