THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i hope everyone who ordered gets one but i feel like a cancellation email is about all you will get :cry:

Unfortunately I think you are correct. That's why I am holding off on buying a pot to morph this grill into a mini. We should know in the next couple of days....

Mine order says "preparing for shipment" which is a good sign. :noidea:

God know that I don't need another smoker but a tad bit over $30 for everything why not right?? I'm shopping for the pot and found it :becky:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/IMUSA-Tamale-and-Seafood-32-Quart-Steamer/13370045

I'll probably build it, mess with it and give it away.

PS I've got an unused 1988 SJ in it's box also. :heh:

Heck yeah! Shipped. Looks like I'm adding a mini to the stable.

Two at the Wal-mart in my area, but I want to make sure they ship first. I'd also like to take a lid in with me and make sure they fit.

It's worth a look at Wally World guys. Funny thing is I ran into these last week when I was there getting a few things no even knowing I'll be grabbing one.

I would complain to Amazon if my order were cancelled. Understandably the pricing was a mistake, but those who post items for sale should take care to ensure their items description, photos, pricing are accurate before listing. Any local retailer would have to honor an item that was priced in error. Amazon items should be no different.

Back