THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When I didn't know chit about BBQ (and I don't claim I'm an expert by any means now) about 2 years ago I also used to boil my ribs :icon_blush: :crazy: and loved them. Most restaurants here where you can get ribs they boil 'm... I loved them. Then I started BBQ'ing properly and now I'll never be able to order ribs in restaurants again... I'm not sure if I should be happy or cry but I know what ribs I'm eating... Those I make!!

My uncle is actually "Curly" and those ribs "prepared properly" are absolutely amazing. The fact that you come here and turn it into a joke is nothing but a completely smack in the face to my family ...

Actually, I'm completely bull sheeeeting ya :becky:. I'm with you, I'd never touch a "precooked" pack of ribs. My g/f grabbed one by mistake at the store a few weeks ago, and I kindly told her I'd rather starve.

Back