THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got the $268 price in my cart but how do I get the pickup discount? Btw, the only way I can get it in my area is by pickup at 1 store. They are not offering me shipping.

Is there a promo code?

Don't need one but tried a few locations here by plugging in different zips and I get a $38 to $69 pick up credit. Play around with the zip codes nearby. Discount is different per pick up location.

Texas Panhandle Walmart has plenty 268 free pickup no discount for pickup. Nothing screams Texas BBQ like an offset burping thin blue. I suck at it, but had One been available for $100-125, I’d been back in the game.
Congratulations on your score.

Last edited:
Just saw where you can get an additional 35$ discount for making and purchasing thru an online Walmart account. Barely saw that. Still a no go for me, but I’m going to watch for grins.

No matter what I do I can't change the store for local pickup, The Walmart closest to me has 2 for $268, but no pickup discount. When I click "See more stores" I see that several other nearby Walmarts have them, but I haven't found any way to actually put one in my cart from another store, including clicking "Store Finder" at the top of the page and changing "My Store". Anyone know how I put one in my cart from another store?

Close, delete history works. Sure there’s a simpler way but I can’t find it. I even had a banner flash pick up discount- but couldn’t ever get it to pop up without directing me to create an online account. No thanks v

I figured it out, when you click on "See more stores" you just put another zip code in the popup, when you close the popup you'll be able to put it in your cart from the store in that zip code. None in SW Missouri had a pickup discount. Sucks too since I just sold my trailer offset to help pay for my new Humphrey's that will be arriving next week, and now I don't have an offset!

Found one store with the -168 discount. Debated it for about half n hour,....thought what the heck, I'll secure it n they'll hold for a week while I think about who would like it for Xmas...Went to pull the trigger on 1, n the 2 they had r gone baby gone. Prob good since I couldn't come up with a recipient.

Back