WallyMart Selects briskets.......

Bride made Green chile cheese enchiladas here. Just couldn’t make myself go out on the patio. Lighter fluid doesn’t act right at zero anyway, but Buffalo Trace does. Cheers Zhspoy Bew Year

Last edited:
Pretty Close to Decent........ :heh:

Flat:

AEKzkJBh.jpg

Point:

92ZQd8fh.jpg

Beans:

Uz20XJXh.jpg

I look at posters location. TX is a location i would like this site to have an ignore option for posts. I am too lazy to search for everyone with a TX location to put on ignore list.

Just added you to ignore list. No offence, im sure you arw a great dude, but you like to brag too much about how much cheaper you get briskets then other poor folks in the states.

Sir , you do not have to click on this thread if you do not want to .
Bless your heart !

I look at posters location. TX is a location i would like this site to have an ignore option for posts. I am too lazy to search for everyone with a TX location to put on ignore list.

Just added you to ignore list. No offence, im sure you arw a great dude, but you like to brag too much about how much cheaper you get briskets then other poor folks in the states.

Pretty simple to figure out, if they have a brisket pic in the post with some fat left on the slices, it's a good chance they have some type of roots from Texas.:razz:

I like those Walmart briskets. They built a new Wally World near my house 3yrs ago and it's the only one really close by that sells full packers. Price is good too.

$2.49/Lb Today - That Chit Just Ain't Right. Selects Brisket should Never be over $2/Lb........atleast Not in Texas. :tsk:

Last edited:
Back