Wagyu Picanha on the Rodizio

Don Marco

is Blowin Smoke!
Howdy Brethren,

been a long busy summer for me with lots of classes, caterings and other events. Wish i could hang around here more often. :icon_blush:

Last friday we finally had the chance to fire up the new bbq area on my patio. We extended the roof and built a nice rustic wall and installed my wood fired oven and a south african braai into it. Added some work space and a fridge in front and now im all set to cook outdoors on the WFO, Braai, Primos and Pelletgrill all year. Wohoo ! :-D

We hade some friends over who raise and wagyu and other prime cattle and really take awesome care about their cattle from the moment they are born until they get slaughtered and then dry age it perfectly. They brought a nice 6 pound Wagyu Picanha wich we cooked on the Carson Rodizio in the Braai.
We had some chorizo sausage with chimichurri and arugula on ciabatta and a nice cast iron pan with garlic roasted peppers, tomatoes and cheese as a starter and grilled vegetables from the rodizio, fried potato wedges with dijon mustard vinaigrette, parmesan, roasted almonds and arugula and a grilled eggplant sandwich with roasted pepper, pancetta and buffalo mozarella as sides.

The beef was out of this world and we had some very good times around the fire.

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

So long,

DM

WTPh!?!
Wow...that outdoor kitchen was allready pretty...but damn,look at it now!
Didn't know you had a Braai.
And where's the slushy machine?

:clap:That is very impressive. I thought I had a design for an outdoor cooking space. Threw that in the garbage and started over now. Very nice Job!

Wow, I am a fairly new member here and posts like this continue to have me in ah of the members here. Amazing.

Which piece of equipment is the Braai? Is it shown in the pics above?

Back