THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please vote for your favorite "chicken" pron...1 vote per person please. Good Luck all!

• Cliff H.

Votes: 9 8.2%
  • hav

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • MRI_Guy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Al

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • thirdeye

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • Bbq Bubba

Votes: 9 8.2%
  • garyk1398

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Smokin Gator

• Meat Burner

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • JD McGee

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Quiggs

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • silverwolf636

• beerguy

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • N8man

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Dr_KY

• 1_T_Scot

• jpw23

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Rick's Tropical Delight

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • LMAJ

• River City Smokehouse

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Brewmaster

• jacob

• cmcadams

• ipls3355

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • Barbarian

• Mr. Bo

• Bacon

• dollahite

• FatDaddy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JD,
I think McDonalds needs to hire Jim's wife in their advertising department. They might sell more chicken, or should I say "chicken parts". Whatever that stuff on a bun is.

Jim,
This week get fish sandwich happy meal and have the toy in the background.

Cheers,
Nate

You just took my idea!! :twisted:

N8man - you got my vote - wanted to reach out and pick up a piece of chicken - outstanding job everyone!

All great pron this week. Tough choice.
My vote went to JD. I tried to get that bite off the fork you were offering, but my screen kept getting in the way.

Mystery solved...RCS has informed me that his pron submission for this weeks throwdown is indeed from McDonald's and was intended to be just for fun. It has been disqualified as a throwdown contender. Anyone wishing to change their vote may do so by sending me a pm.

Now Meat Burner it was not any worse then Spicewines beefcake pron for week 1 and not as bad as your avatar swiping fatties. I agree that RCSs wife could do shots for Mickey Ds.

And cool, I got two votes and did not vote for myself. Thanks somebody out there!!!!

Mystery solved...RCS has informed me that his pron submission for this weeks throwdown is indeed from McDonald's and was intended to be just for fun. It has been disqualified as a throwdown contender. Anyone wishing to change their vote may do so by sending me a pm.

Not cool for me either. This post makes me wonder. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45029

Sorry but you opened the gate!

Not cool for me either. This post makes me wonder. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45029

Sorry but you opened the gate!

Are you serious??

Jim is the one of the most honest and loving people I know. I think there are many people on this forum that feel the same as I do. He put that sandwich on here as a joke and nothing more. He is not trying to win anything. There is nothing to win. No money involved. The whole thing is just for fun and that is exactly what he was doing. I think some of you are missing the whole point of this. I hope you are not taking this thing that serious that you would be upset. I had an entry this week and did think anything of Jim's post. Actually I found it very humorous as did some other people.

Let me ask you a question. If you feel that he was really trying to pass this off as his own, what do you think he was try to gain? What was the benefit of him doing this?

Actually, I can't believe most of you did not notice the bag.

The big M and the bag are cleary in view. He was not trying to hide anything.

hahaha! i noticed the bag right away and i even went to the mcdonald's website to see what a mcchicken looked like! :icon_clown

Now Meat Burner it was not any worse then Spicewines beefcake pron for week 1 and not as bad as your avatar swiping fatties. I agree that RCSs wife could do shots for Mickey Ds.

And cool, I got two votes and did not vote for myself. Thanks somebody out there!!!!

You're right, take foot out of mouth mod.:biggrin:

Are you serious??

Jim is the one of the most honest and loving people I know. I think there are many people on this forum that feel the same as I do. He put that sandwich on here as a joke and nothing more. He is not trying to win anything. There is nothing to win. No money involved. The whole thing is just for fun and that is exactly what he was doing. I think some of you are missing the whole point of this. I hope you are not taking this thing that serious that you would be upset. I had an entry this week and did think anything of Jim's post. Actually I found it very humorous as did some other people.

Let me ask you a question. If you feel that he was really trying to pass this off as his own, what do you think he was try to gain? What was the benefit of him doing this?

I stand down! My apology to RCS. Going to pull my head outa my a$$ now. :icon_blush:

Oh I can see the floodgates of jokester pron headed our way now!!!!!!!
Gotta keep an eye on Norco now, he might try something like turning his speedboat into a on the water smoker, lol.

You're right, take foot out of mouth mod.:biggrin:

I stand down! My apology to RCS. Going to pull my head outa my a$$ now. :icon_blush:

I figured this was coming, and the next time I checked this thread it already had.
applause.gif

Oh I can see the floodgates of jokester pron headed our way now!!!!!!!
Gotta keep an eye on Norco now, he might try something like turning his speedboat into a on the water smoker, lol.

I can see it now........McSandwich-gate :mrgreen:

I figured this was coming, and the next time I checked this thread it already had.
applause.gif

I can see it now........McSandwich-gate :mrgreen:

oh, sure, say that now that you're winning! now, everyone that voted for mcdonald's change their vote to me and let's get on with it, ok? :biggrin:
hahahaha

Back