THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the chosen one of prophecy, otherwise known as "PORK BELLY MASTER"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pork bellies... I knew it:

734-19933.gif

Although they all looked tasty, it was a toss up for me between Gore, Smokin Aussie and Knucklehed. I ended up going with Gore. :thumb:

Although Bill has most inspired me over the course of the past months to attempt both pork belly and bacon in general......looking at each of the entries on their own merit, I had to go with KnucklHed BBQ. Honestly, it was the homemade pork rinds/cracklins that did it for me.

Incredible entries all!!!:thumb::clap2:

Ok, I'm back... did I miss anything??

Ahh carp! Look what happens when you leave for vacation and then spend 2 weeks trying to catch up... :doh:

I REALLY can't beleive that Brewer DJ ended with a ZERO! I thought for sure his would be one of the contenders!!! I woulda voted for him... as long as I wouldn't be the one to wreck the chance at a golden goose egg for him.

So many awesome entries! I think I appreciate a TD like this one more that usual because it made a bunch of folks step out of their comfort zone and try new schtuff, me included!

I went with KnucklHed because I felt sorry for him.

I was laughing at that one, but then I saw that you really did vote for me... now I feel all durdy...

Back