THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "With a Surprise Inside" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cruel Larry, really cruel .... With all these delicious entries to choose from, Larry thinks that a cookie with a bit of melted, chocolate-flavored wax on it is the best. I think this is proof that anything Larry says about food can be safely disregarded.

Hmmmmm...still though, if he went from winning a throwdown to getting a zero back to back...

I can promise you that Gore will not get a zero!

Cruel Larry, really cruel .... With all these delicious entries to choose from, Larry thinks that a cookie with a bit of melted, chocolate-flavored wax on it is the best. I think this is proof that anything Larry says about food can be safely disregarded.

:twisted:

Man, those all look good, had to go with Southern Home Boy cause (he obeyed his wife:becky::becky:,) the Turkey fattie looks great..

Everything looks great guys. Also I think I read somewhere that Chris is really busy so I wanted to thank SmokeJumper for keeping up these!! Thanks agian!!

Back