THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Street Food" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Street Food"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 2/5.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]southernsmoker[/size]
1921653_southernsmoker.jpg

[size=+2]Phrasty[/size]
1922437_Phrasty.jpg

[size=+2]SKA BBQ[/size]
1923472_SKA_BBQ.jpg

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
1929074_caseydog.jpg

[size=+2]King[/size]
1930230_King.jpg

[size=+2]Al Czervik[/size]
1930494_Al_Czervik.jpg

[size=+2]silverfinger[/size]
1930673_silverfinger.jpg

[size=+2]Elrik[/size]
1930888_Elrik.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
1931156_bluetang.jpg

[size=+2]landarc[/size]
1931164_landarc.jpg

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
1931182_Oldyote.jpg

[size=+2]bigabyte[/size]
1931185_bigabyte.jpg

[size=+2]Will work for bbq[/size]
1931191_Will_work_for_bbq.jpg

[size=+2]Moose[/size]
1931423_Moose.jpg

Once again, magnificent entries all around!!!!
I now must contemplate each very carefully for I am aware that
my vote counts and the fate of the bbq world as we know it
hangs in the balance..............:heh:

OutStanding!!!!!:thumb:

That was tough. I had to narrow it down to food that was easily portable on the street. From there it got really tough. It came down to a battle of tacos. It wasn't easy, but beef seemed tastier at the moment. Maybe I should eat before voting?:shock:

A lot of good entries here. :thumb:

I had to go with the one that I'd most like to try -- bigabytes skewered thingies.

Moose's tacos were calling me, too, but bigabyte scored higher on the exotic factor.

CD

I think Elvis sightings are kinda the bottom of the barrel (thanks Vegas), sasquatch and Nessie in my book are still at the top.

I'm going to have to add a new Elvis category. Does that get the same number of points as sasquatch or more? :shock:

It depends on which sub-species of sasquatch... Since Will work for bbq is out here on the West Coast, I would assume you are refering to the Pacific Northwest sasquatch. If so, Elvis would score the same; 42 points. :thumb:

If you are refering to the East Coast Silverback sasquatch, 42 points are deducted. Everyone knows that sub-species is nothing but a crock of chit... :tsk:

Back