THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBQ Brethren "SPICY!" Throwdown

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You sure can get your poll erected in a hurry. Great job! And your hatch chilis got me. Good lookin cook, brother :thumb:

I had to give this one to Tonybel. Not only did he use my now second favorite chili peper for flavor and heat (Arbol - of course by now most of you have deduced cayenne is my favorite), his thread was most informative and very instructive and I would have no trouble following and duplicating his cook. THEN the rice. Oh my. PORK RINDS Y'ALL.
In a Devilish sauce indeed. Need I say more?

Nice poll...

I hope you didn't hurt yourself, but just in case, this diagram may help...

pole-bruise-map.jpg

Thuis was tough. I sure wish I could taste them all!

I was set on Tonybel and really want to vote that but I am just not a rice guy. The one I wanted to eat the most was the Shaggy Bombs!

Peeps' entry jumped out at me so much that I asked him to make it for the bash. That kind of answered my vote question.

Thanks, brother. Speaking of pepper, I hope yours is ok.
Me too....me too! But I am getting less hopeful every hour since I know how long I drove it after the initial signs of trouble and now knowing the initial diagnosis. I should know more in the morning.

Back