THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Comfort Food" Throwdown! - Vote ***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pictures are the toughest part of these throwdowns tbh. Some people have the great plating skills and photography skills that really make their dishes pop out and really make your mouth water.

I suck at plating and use my Galaxy S5 Phone's camera. It is pretty good camera, I just suck at taking pictures.

Now your lobster Mac and Cheese. I want that stuff in my mouth all day, errday.

Man, we run the damn dishwasher so much while using paper plates 80% of the time, I can't even imagine if we used the regular plates for those times!!!! :wink:

Man I wonder how dishes got cleaned before dishwashers were invented. :crazy:

Behold the power of the runny yolk! Though I want some of them cinnamon rolls, aawa!!!

85903A13-29DD-48FC-B507-3EEFA9A41482.jpg

Now I will always wonder how the "On a Budget" vote would have turned out with this pic (missing the taters) vs the one I used for that TD since it included the taters...

1AB60B2D-97FF-435E-9DAC-60D53BABB19C.jpg

This vote thread seemed to have slipped the radar with 17 fewer votes than the Turkey TD...

The runny yolk action shot was key. That fatty biscuit looked dericious.

I was hoping to make up the 5 votes this weekend but it didn't happen. Congrats buddy!

Now I will always wonder how the "On a Budget" vote would have turned out with this pic (missing the taters) vs the one I used for that TD since it included the taters...

I wondered why you didn't enter the runny yolk pic for the "On the budget" as well. Great picture

Back