THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Something Green" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Something Green"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 3/25.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]SirPorkaLot[/size]
1978359_SirPorkaLot.jpg

[size=+2]fingerlickin[/size]
1983643_fingerlickin.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1984377_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]landarc[/size]
1984468_landarc.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1984754_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]Moose[/size]
1984877_Moose.jpg

Well I thought I had this one all figured out and was about to send in my absentee ballot, then along comes a farkin' steak salad. :hungry:
and no Gore the grass in the background of your entry does not qualify it as a salad.:heh:

I'm so torn....

I'm a sucker for stuffed peppers. I originally figured I would be voting for that one by default.

I also have a weak spot for pasties. I would love to put those pasties in my mouth.

Then again, there is a perfectly executed pastrami. I could really go for that.

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

I'm so torn....

I'm a sucker for stuffed peppers. I originally figured I would be voting for that one by default.

I also have a weak spot for pasties. I would love to put those pasties in my mouth.

Then again, there is a perfectly executed pastrami. I could really go for that.

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Just vote for the farking salad already...:blabla:

One entry here is clearly more GREEN then the others! :mrgreen:

When I was asking for more people to get in this throwdown, I didn't mean ecode!!! :tsk: How am I ever gonna win one of these things! Those leprechaun's really can cook!

One entry here is clearly more GREEN then the others! :mrgreen:

When I was asking for more people to get in this throwdown, I didn't mean ecode!!! :tsk: How am I ever gonna win one of these things! Those leprechaun's really can cook!

Yes, but only one of these entries is naturally green AND stuffed full of sausage. :biggrin1:

Yes, but only one of these entries is naturally green AND stuffed full of sausage. :biggrin1:

With the rash of performance enhancing substances going around these days I'm not sure I'm totally convinced those peppers are naturally green. :razz: I suggest you swing by on your way to California and drop some off for testing. Also, please bring a slice of Tourtiere for desert. :-D

I went back and forth between the stuffed peppers and the green enchiladas. But, I gave it to the peppers -- just barely.

CD

Back