THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Something Fowl This Way Comes" Thro

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Something Fowl This Way Comes"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 9/16.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]thegizzard[/size]
2196878_thegizzard.jpg

[size=+2]Gnaws on Pigs[/size]
uqu4upug.jpg

[size=+2]KnucklHed BBQ[/size]
2203104_KnucklHed_BBQ.jpg

[size=+2]BBQ Bandit[/size]
2204430_BBQ_Bandit.jpg

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
2205037_caseydog.jpg

[size=+2]silverfinger[/size]
2205942_silverfinger.jpg

[size=+2]Crazy Harry[/size]
2206443_Crazy_Harry.jpg

Last edited:
Everything looks great, but I had to go with CD's rotisserie bird. :thumb:

Hmm, gonna have to think about this one a bit...

Really surprised that there weren't more entries... :confused: :confused:

I look at those pics and it all looks good. What really stands out is that bottle of rye. :shock:

I post Grouse Lollipops and all you can do is covet my booze?? :rolleyes: :caked:

Hmm, gonna have to think about this one a bit...

Really surprised that there weren't more entries... :confused: :confused:

I actually cooked chicken 3 times last week, but I didn't use a pot of boiling water for any of them and didn't want to be DQ'ed.

I post Grouse Lollipops and all you can do is covet my booze?? :rolleyes: :caked:

Oh, ... Grouse lollipops .... I thought you wrote "gross lollipops." :doh: Well, that makes all the difference in the world!

The wrong photo for my money shot got posted, but I guess I wasn't clear enough on my entry post.

It's hard to vote when everything looks great. Those grouse and the wangs were looking really good too. I moved my mouse over about three buttons for five minutes before I clicked on one.

Back