THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Sandwiches" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^^^^ oops I have to read more...It ends 2-20 at 9:26..wow i feel stupid today

My compliments to all who entered this throwdown! It's bedtime now, and after gazing thru these pics I am hungry! Great job everyone!

I think weconway is due for a rally. And if this comes down to a "caged death match" can I send in a Scrog or Stingy thingy to fight in the place of my sandwich? Wait I just realized...Scrog doesn't have any teeth! I'm doomed! :shock:

Rally?! I've got you all right where I want you. Muahahaha...

Besides, I have my secret weapon..my 2 year old daughter. She'll take all comers if I tell her she'll get princess stickers if she wins.

I'm still hoping to see a tie and find out what you do!

....think caged death match...

If this ends in a tie then I think Chris is obligated to send us and the judges who voted on this throwdown to some central, neutral location where we can have this match. Seems like a tie would be in almost everyone's best interest. :rolleyes:

oahu.jpg

Just sayin'....

Back