THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Pick the 4th Ingredient" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Pick the 4th Ingredient"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 2/5.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]High Q[/size]
1520671_High_Q.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1521579_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]goro25[/size]
1522707_goro25.jpg

[size=+2]BBQ Grail[/size]
1525743_BBQ_Grail.jpg

[size=+2]zydecopaws[/size]
1527712_zydecopaws.jpg

[size=+2]Chef Jim[/size]
1529311_Chef_Jim.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
1530617_bluetang.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
1530852_deguerre.jpg

[size=+2]Redhot[/size]
1530936_Redhot.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1531033_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]landarc[/size]
1531101_landarc.jpg

Wow, you guys are all winners!

This is one of those times when a sarcasm indicator would come in real handy!

Very nice entries indeed. I will mull my choices a bit and see what comes of it. (The mulling that is)

The BBQQB

Every entry is awesome, including mine. :becky: I've ruled out those that posted the full cooking thread elsewhere. You know who you are.

Now I'm going to have to do some serious thinking. :flame::frusty:

Cripes, I had to vote for Larry for making something that I know that I do not want to eat because is had bird guts in it, yet, I want to eat it cause it looked so darned good. It ain't right, Larry, it just ain't right.

I never imagined that y'all could do so much with dough in a can. But I'm still not so sure about tofu and eggplant.

Hey Gore, we're tied! I guess people just were'nt going for Indonesian or Italian this week! :confused: I was pretty proud of those homemade bread crumbs and the sauce made from scratch. It was also the first time I've ever attempted frying or baking on the grill. I was a lot of work...but it was worth it!:becky:

I thought of writing how icky mine was. I'm sure the votes would start pouring in. :roll:
I didn't want to get caught lying though, and I think someone would call me on it. It definitely was not icky.

Last edited:
Back