THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Mustard" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Mustard"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 4/23.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1611782_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]High Q[/size]
1611809_High_Q.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1611973_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]bproffer[/size]
1612036_bproffer.jpg

[size=+2]Jonny Rotisserie[/size]
1612830_Jonny_Rotisserie.jpg

[size=+2]BurntFinger Jason[/size]
1613534_BurntFinger_Jason.jpg

[size=+2]SmokinAussie[/size]
1613748_SmokinAussie.jpg

Ode to Bill......

YouTube - Down Under - Men At Work (HQ Audio)

That's ONE FINE DISH!!!:thumb::clap2:

Wampus, you brought a tear to my eye there... Thanks so much. :thumb:

I watched the whole video.. To be honest, there's not a lot of Australian stuff that both Aussies and Americans both like... however that song is like a trans Pacific reacharound! :grouphug:

BUT...Even though I thought about it, I swear there is no Vegemite in those dishes... :cool:

Thanks Bro!

Bill

Well, I'm really glad to report that nobody has reported having any issues with Bill's entry. I was a bit worried when I saw him tearing right into the lead that there might be a debacle. A name for it even popped into my head, but luckily, it looks like this will never turn into the Big Mustard from Down Under Blunder.:cool:

This was a really tough choice for me, but I had to go with SmokinAussie as well. Both ecode and High Q were *very* close seconds, and I'd eat every entry up there!

Wow, I'm gone for a few days and anarchy breaks out. Bill, thanks for opening up a whole new gray area to me! I never even considered testing these waters before! :clap2:

I'm totally clueless here. :confused:
I guess that is a good thing.
Moving on....

I had to vote for HighQ. I thought that was an amazing entry. :thumb:

Had to go with Aussie. Looks like I wasn't being too original! That's a dish worth serving in that classy new joint he's running. I should go see if dinner is served over there....

Well Bugger me! I went with bproffer... not for the first time I'll say! It was the LAMB that did it for me. Nothing LIKE Lamb with a mustard crust on it like that, and perfectly cooked too!

Look at that lamb!
1612036_bproffer.jpg

WELCOME TO THE CLUB Man!!!!

ALFTickofApproval.gif

Cheers!

Bill

Back