THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be declared the winner of the "KnucklHed's Big Farking TD About Nothing" Throwd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably not. He just may be the the first lucky recipient of one of these if all goes well: :thumb:

page0001.jpg

I qualify for one of those for the Mad Wife Burger! :loco:

Uhhh, what the fark!!??

I seriously just remembered that a vote thread was up on this one and log in for the first time since last friday only to see that I'm in the lead in my own TD category?? WTH??!!

I thought these things were supposed to be a "Hero to Zero" sort of thing... Is it even possible to win your own TD?? Seems very strange...

I haven't caught up on all the pages, I'll have to get caught up before heading out for a long weekend of camping this weekend!

Thanks for the votes so far! :thumb:

Beware, I won the cook it like gore TD I called, and now I can't sniff a hero or a farking zero. Just toiling in mediocrity. :banghead:

Beware, I won the cook it like gore TD I called, and now I can't sniff a hero or a farking zero. Just toiling in mediocrity. :banghead:

Oh beeleeb me, my entire TD exsistance has been wallowing in mediocrity, aside from a double entry goose egg (theres a joke in there somewhere, I just know it!), there has been no glory in the cards for me.

Odd thing is, I haven't changed a single thing about my cooking habits, I just started using the HDR camera on my phone and setting up the shots better... Just shows how shallow ya'll are... fallin' for a good lookin picture... I'm just glad that ecode didn't enter that gawd-aweful, sinfully delicious pie-cake! :clap:

Alright, all caught up, holy guacamole! I can't believe Guerry and Gorden came so close to breaking up! All because Gore can't admit he has stored a lil' extra bacon away! Nuthin wrong with that!

Seriously, I like my Theoretical Astrophysiwhatchamahoosit's with a lil' extra back bacon on their asteroid! Whaaat?? I do! Ain't ashamed of liking an extra ring wrapped around an interstellar body... IT'S HOT!

:laugh: :laugh:

Alright, all caught up, holy guacamole! I can't believe Guerry and Gorden came so close to breaking up! All because Gore can't admit he has stored a lil' extra bacon away! Nuthin wrong with that!

Seriously, I like my Theoretical Astrophysiwhatchamahoosit's with a lil' extra back bacon on their asteroid! Whaaat?? I do! Ain't ashamed of liking an extra ring wrapped around an interstellar body... IT'S HOT

:laugh: :laugh:

I'll have a couple of whatever you're drinking!
:becky:

:thumb:

Oh, that's definitely the bite I most want to eat, but there's this baggage that comes with these Moose wins, and there have to be some repercussions to your failing that freshman anthropology class. :heh:

I know...I just can't help myself. I win a TD, and get so excited and pick a weird category with too many farking rules. It's almost like an illness, I tell you! :twitch:

Why can't I just pick something simple like "Food" or "Meat" and just leave it at that? :confused:

I know...I just can't help myself. I win a TD, and get so excited and pick a weird category with too many farking rules. It's almost like an illness, I tell you! :twitch:

Why can't I just pick something simple like "Food" or "Meat" and just leave it at that? :confused:

Because then, YOU WOULDN'T BE FARKIN' MOOSE!!!:becky::thumb:

Seriously, I like my Theoretical Astrophysiwhatchamahoosit's with a lil' extra back bacon on their asteroid! Whaaat?? I do! Ain't ashamed of liking an extra ring wrapped around an interstellar body... IT'S HOT!

Wow, what a man. Likes me for what I am and not afraid to say it. :thumb: I can't believe I voted for Guerry. He's so wishy-washy. :tsk:

Back