THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "hot, Hot, HOT...Scovilles that is" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's no question it is Hawt, but does it incorporate the tri-fold nature of hawt, Hawt, HAWT? I believe only one plate satisfies all three elements required. :becky:
This is not true. Did you not see the pic of the "secret" Tzatziki ingredient? Now I was there when that pic was taken and it was definitely HOT.:heh:

I believe the Third Hawt is strongly implied by my Entry...
That is to say that the Third Hawt occurs when said Chicken Wang
was Lovingly Consumed....:wink:

Time To Do Some Freelance Voter Solicitation....:becky:
Did Y'all Take Notice Of How Festive My Plate Is?
My Chicken Is Hawt:mad2:....

There's no question it is Hawt, but does it incorporate the tri-fold nature of hawt, Hawt, HAWT? I believe only one plate satisfies all three elements required. :becky:

No matter how much pressure I felt I was under to vote for Gore...I just HAD to go for the "Fatty on the edge of forever" from Bigabyte. I want to taste that one. Sorry Gore! I guess keep your secrets.:becky:

No matter how much pressure I felt I was under to vote for Gore...I just HAD to go for the "Fatty on the edge of forever" from Bigabyte. I want to taste that one. Sorry Gore! I guess keep your secrets.:becky:
You fool! Now Gore could accidentally alter history!:doh:

It was quite good, and my 15 year old ate half of it right away (he likes heat). But I wish I could have tasted the creation I was going for. I wasn't able to finish it once it was converted to a dip recipe!:doh: I don't think there is hope for this concept though...too much cheese filling (it is supposed to be a cheese log first and foremost), so it is too weak in the center to hold up to cooking.

I have the only ZERO left lets keep it intact and i will have four for the year and break the tie with Chris and 7 others......:thumb:

You fool! Now Gore could accidentally alter history!:doh:

It was quite good, and my 15 year old ate half of it right away (he likes heat). But I wish I could have tasted the creation I was going for. I wasn't able to finish it once it was converted to a dip recipe!:doh: I don't think there is hope for this concept though...too much cheese filling (it is supposed to be a cheese log first and foremost), so it is too weak in the center to hold up to cooking.
Perhaps if you made the cheese log then put a really good crust around it made of nuts with egg and breadcrumbs as a binder, then deep froze that sucker THEN doing the sausage covering and cook the sausage while the cheese log is still frozen...?

I have the only ZERO left lets keep it intact and i will have four for the year and break the tie with Chris and 7 others......:thumb:
Whoops...up to 3 votes now Alan. You and Gore need more votes! Apparently my murdered rib eye ain't gettin' any more.:roll:
Team wives has got us 11 to 8, and it's two of them against our whole team!

Well, with any hopes of me winning this one long gone, and with no zero's left, I can at least take comfort in knowing that I am currently caught in a 3-way tie for last place!:rolleyes:

Back