THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Hot & Bothered: Food to gitcha inna Mood&quot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Hot & Bothered: Food to gitcha inna Mood"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 2/22.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Ehudbenjamin[/size]
1948430_Ehudbenjamin.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
1948457_bluetang.jpg

[size=+2]Al Czervik[/size]
1948506_Al_Czervik.jpg

[size=+2]Will work for bbq[/size]
1948553_Will_work_for_bbq.jpg

[size=+2]silverfinger[/size]
1948575_silverfinger.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
1948759_deguerre.jpg

[size=+2]BigBlock[/size]
1948777_BigBlock.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1949598_Gore.jpg

Okay, there are way too many disturbing issues with these fantastic entries.

bluetang: WTF! Nobody else noticed this?
1948457_bluetang.jpg

51RaiDKObCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:tsk:

Al and his cock tale :shocked:

There is definitely something fishy with silverfinger's entry.

deguerre brings it with a lazy-eyed zombie.

And Gore has an epically normal meal? Seriously?

I noticed it...if you look at my reply to his post.:heh:

That's actually what made me decide to vote for it. His entry was the kinkiest.:heh:

Ah, I glanced right over that. Very clever too. Last I checked, isn't KY on the way to OH?

I saw it too. All I could think was, don't eat the salad. :tsk:

What, you have something against tossed salad? :shocked::tsk:

I noticed it...if you look at my reply to his post.:heh:

That's actually what made me decide to vote for it. His entry was the kinkiest.:heh:

It's funny that you and Brad knew exactly what that was in the background. :tsk: I do question the proximity between the KY and the food also. Ewww. Not sure "I'd totally hit that" one. Hands down the kinkiest though, I agree.

Well, it's N8's category!:becky: The big guy has spoken.:twisted:

I wanted to post this with nothing but DQ images and no voting options, but then I figured some folks might want to see what the voters decided.:thumb:

But that was before I started drinking. Now, I say let's do both!:heh: I love being able to make these decisions.:twisted:

We'll see what the voters decide...and once we know who won, they will get DQ'ed!:laugh:

Whoo-Hoo!:whoo:

Now for another drink before I get soft.

Well, it's N8's category!:becky: The big guy has spoken.:twisted:

I wanted to post this with nothing but DQ images and no voting options, but then I figured some folks might want to see what the voters decided.:thumb:

So, I'll do both!:heh: I love being able to make these decisions.:twisted:

We'll see what the voters decide...and once we know who won, they will get DQ'ed!:laugh:

Whoo-Hoo!:whoo:

Now for another drink before I get soft.

I wasent gonna get any votes anyhow!
I love it! :biggrin1:
So does this mean that if I get no votes a Zero throwdown win will not count as well? :loco:

Well, since every entry should have been DQ'd, I was not sure what to do. WWFBBQ cut his meat into a heart shape, so I gave him my vote based on -- well, his cutting the meat into a heart shape.

BTW, all the food looked good, but none of it got me "hot and bothered." I had to look to other internet websites for that. :becky:

CD

Back