THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Go Indian" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow they all look great! This was a tough one again. I voted for the one I didn't see coming. Wings man! Wings!!!

This is the pic that got me.

5D333530-BC13-4B54-8A4D-433AA53A3487-1286-000000F09C5466FC_zpse7b538b0.jpg

Wow they all look great! This was a tough one again. I voted for the one I didn't see coming. Wings man! Wings!!!

This is the pic that got me.

5D333530-BC13-4B54-8A4D-433AA53A3487-1286-000000F09C5466FC_zpse7b538b0.jpg

Me too!
Fit the brief, Indian something you usually cook and gorgeous presentation, and I want to eat it!
Amazed at the photographic skill with an iPhone!
:hail:

This is impressive - how often has a throwdown been this close to a 3-way tie? Well I guess there is still time to find out!!

Despite wanting to vote for each and every dish... I mean, each one was fantastic... I just had to go with Calikings take on the Indian Pulled Pork Naan.

That was just awesome. Those Naan's.... OMFG!

Cheers!

Bill

Me too. There's some mighty fine looking naan bread in the entry from that Gnaws on Pigs guy, too. :biggrin:

It's been close a couple of times but only once has it happened and Mongo was involved in that one as well (Al Czervik, Oldyote and fingerlickin'). I'm beginning to think he likes 3 ways. :becky:

I'll have it be known that I kept my eyes closed the whole time! :tsk: All in all it wasn't too bad, but I'll take the zero on a repeat... :hand:

Back