THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Do It Caveman Style" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, looks like CD has this one in the bag, so an early congrats to CD, and a big round of applause to all of the great entries on this one! :clap2:

Well, looks like CD has this one in the bag, so an early congrats to CD, and a big round of applause to all of the great entries on this one! :clap2:

I think I have a last minute comeback coming here this Sunday!!!

Congrats CD!! Great cook!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk in stealth mode.

I think I have a last minute comeback coming here this Sunday!!!

Congrats CD!! Great cook!!

Thanks! If bigabyte had left his poll available to the public a few hours longer, you might have caught me. :wink:

His poll just doesn't have any staying power. :tsk:

CD

Looks like I get to join the exclusive rank of the Zero club! :clap2::clap2:

I need to start planning and stop doing these as an after thought. With entries like CD's it's no wonder I got a zero.

Looks like I get to join the exclusive rank of the Zero club! :clap2::clap2:

I need to start planning and stop doing these as an after thought. With entries like CD's it's no wonder I got a zero.

Getting yer first Zero is an exhilarating experience!

Would you like a Zero Certificate to make it official? :becky:

page0001.jpg

Yes please!! I will set it proudly as my desktop background!

Now I'm jealous! :mmph:

But seriously, PM me your details(What the dish was, the name you want on the cert, and your email addy) and I'll have it to you in a day or so. This will actually be the first official Zero TD Cert we've done, so it will be a collector's item in no time! :thumb:

Now I'm jealous! :mmph:

But seriously, PM me your details(What the dish was, the name you want on the cert, and your email addy) and I'll have it to you in a day or so. This will actually be the first official Zero TD Cert we've done, so it will be a collector's item in no time! :thumb:

PM sent. thanks Moose.

Looks like I get to join the exclusive rank of the Zero club!

Welcome to the club. We meet every Wednesday for Harvey Wallbangers with Cheese Whiz and Ritz crackers.

It's a real hoot. After three Harvey Wallbangers, landarc likes to show off his moobs by dancing topless on a table. We all try to be gone before bigabyte gets drunk. :shock:

CD

Back