THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Cheese" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SmokeJumper

is Blowin Smoke!
San Francisco, CA and Phu Quoc Island Vietnam
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Cheese"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 8/21.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
IMG_0510-1.jpg

[size=+2]Phrasty[/size]
attachment.php

[size=+2]Shiz-Nit[/size]
IMG_6702.jpg

[size=+2]{Midnight ☼ Smoke}[/size]
019.jpg

[size=+2]Mr. Bo[/size]
dscf3486-e1281581880603.jpg

[size=+2]Wampus[/size]
IMG_0263.jpg

[size=+2]zydecopaws[/size]
IMG_2707a.jpg

[size=+2]Southern Home Boy[/size]
Photo0016.jpg

[size=+2]Paulmark[/size]
CheeseFrittersBBQBretherncheesethrowdown011.jpg

[size=+2]SmokinAussie[/size]
DSC_0355_788.jpg

[size=+2]thirdeye[/size]
DSC01014ra.jpg

[size=+2]BigButzBBQ[/size]
261-1.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
attachment.php

[size=+2]MadCityJim[/size]
picture.php

Whoops... to explain, at the end of the entries (Jims) I saw Rob's signiture and the link to his site.. without thinking I thought he changed his name( no I'm not high) so I left the mssg. "hey I just noticed it is you" Then I figured it out but I didn't know how to delete my mssg. so I just wrote "whoops" BTW. My fritters were cooked on my performer using the gas starter and the timing was very critical to get the picture right and I didn't take any outside pics. Sorry all. You can see on my thread how I had to prep the plate first to get my pics right. Again thanks all.

Last edited:
Shiz
You got with that one. Tough choice but I love some pasta and chesse!!

If the enchilasagna is not a home run, it's at least a triple. :clap2:

I recall that's a BigMista concoction, and zydecopaws's presentation makes me wish I had pulled up a chair at the table that night.

When I first thought I had come up with a unique name I hadn't seen BigMistas post from a couple of years back. I later happened upon it and was glad to see that I had at least done justice to his original dish.

And coming from you this is high praise. :redface: Know that you are welcome to pull up a chair any time you are in the neighborhood and enchilasagna is on the menu.

Back