THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Breakfast" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
..... and your point is???

Man this has got to be the toughest contest yet, can I get more than one vote? Maybe if I moved to Chicago (vote early, vote often mod) :twisted:.
There's an organization out there that will help you get multiple votes...can't remember what the name is. I kept this picture as a reminder, but I know it's not the Secret Squirrel Society, because it doesn't exist. If only i could remember what it was...

squirrel+with+acorn.jpg

You want me to vote now. I will be back to vote after I go get sometning to eat. That made me hungry, and I just got done eating. Ok with the pictures and the plate of smoked sausage next to me I have smell a vision. Desert Dweller if you plate tastes as good as it looks you you got my vote.

You guys made me vote NOTHING.....AGAIN!
Awesome breakfasts people! :eusa_clap

..... and your point is???

Man this has got to be the toughest contest yet, can I get more than one vote? Maybe if I moved to Chicago (vote early, vote often mod) :twisted:.

I'm with you! I get it narrowed down to four and then I just black out.

Back