THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should win the "Bacon" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Absolutely. The Bacon salad bowl sealed the deal !

Dave

They look quite nice. Just put your bacon weave over a bowl (foil-wrapped), then smoke. I like the way they come out.

Bacon bowl?! Does that choice beverage have any bacon to it?

That was the beer throwdown a couple weeks ago. Didn't want to repeat and Master finished off the steins last weekend.

A vote for Gore, the Rembrandt of bacon!

More like "belongs in a Ruben's painting" if this hobby lasts much longer.

I would have voted gore if he had made the utensils outta bacon too!

But I did, unfortunately I tested them out and they got smaller, and smaller....

Gore's - Looks like a bacon place-mat, with a bacon dinner plate, with a bacon salad bowl. I can't vote for Gore, he put salad in the salad bowl without enough bacon bits...LOL! :roll:

Last edited:
Thirdeye got my vote on this one. Picture looks great, and who doesn't love BBB?

Well I had a brilliant observation that I deleted before I posted it, So I'll Just say that Third Eye made me want to eat, and that I love Gore's creativity, but he has freakin salad!!:eek: (NTTATWWT), but this is BBQ right ? :p

Gore's - Looks like a bacon place-mat, with a bacon dinner plate, with a bacon salad bowl. I can't vote for Gore, he put salad in the salad bowl without enough bacon bits...LOL! :roll:

Well I had a brilliant observation that I deleted before I posted it, So I'll Just say that Third Eye made me want to eat, and that I love Gore's creativity, but he has freakin salad!!:eek: (NTTATWWT), but this is BBQ right ? :p

Must admit, I thought six pounds of bacon would be adequate for one meal. When it came time to baconize the salad and potato; however, there was nothing but a few scraps left. :roll: Totally irresponsible and a definite lack of planning on my part. I had to go with Thirdeye (It might also get me on his gift list :wink:).

Gore's entry was simply beautiful! I am still going through kleenex as I try to type this, sniff.

Absolutely amazing and ingenious! I loved the bit of salad you offered, one must keep an eye on our health!:biggrin:

How the fark did I miss this one?? Looks like everyone else missed it too, only 3 entries??!!

It all Looks Baco-Lishuus!!

Gore, surely you had enough bacon grease left from 6lbs of heaven that you could have fabricated a couple of Bacon grease candles??

Back