THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote for the Winner of the BBQ Brethren "A Viking's Feast!" Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry boss, that was meant as a compliment to Silverfinger, not a slight to anyone else. Hopefully nobody's feelings were hurt that I didn't spend the appropriate time reviewing their hard work. As I said I usually do look at all of them, I just really liked his picture this time. I'll try to steer clear of the voting threads from now on so as to not vote incorrectly in the future.

Don't worry Wrench, I am not mad at you for voting for Silverfinger. I would have liked your vote but there is no shame in going down to a modern day Viking! I knew when I entered it would be next to impossible to beat my buddy Silverfinger but I had fun anyway! :grin:

So sorry do disappoint you moose.
My wife does have me wear that Viking outfit about twice a year. :rolleyes:

I guess I'll get over it...somehow.:drama:

But you will be in Viking garb for the Sept 21 bash, right?

:biggrin1:

After going back to look at all the cook threads. The most elaborate Viking cook and the biggest kahunas to cook the whole hog leg goes to Kathys Smokin!
Sorry SF, KS has a bigger set!

Back