Virginia/Mid Atlantic Brethren Bash

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. My little sister is having her bday celebration that day, so I will be up in Northern, VA.

I was invited to cook a KCBS comp that weekend in NC so I will not be able to make it. I wish I could be there but my cook partner really needs a hand. The spot just opened up so I had no idea we would be competing that weekend.

I wish I could join. As I mentioned previously in the thread, my fall is littered with weddings and various trips. Hence, I'll be out of town this weekend. Y'all have a good time!

I have invited a friend and his two boys to join us on sat. If you build a fire might as well cook something! :loco:

Later,
Doug

Potato Salad
Baked Beans
The ABT dip mentioned in the So Cal bash
A couple of stuffed fatties

Figure we eat around 5PM Saturday so that newtwog has a targtet time, since they are traveling for the day with a yungun

Thanks for that akoda, we will be arriving onsite sometime mid to late morning, dependent on said youngun.

I will be bringing a 18.5wsm and doing a nice smoked salmon with cream cheese and crackers.

I think you guys should cross post this in the
Q-talk, somehow. Get some more interest.
Start a thread "Do you think I should do X for the Mid-Atlantic Bash This Saturday?"

I'm out y'all, must do storm prep here, chainsaws generators and tractor all need my attention. Would much prefer making Q!

Later,
Doug

Back