THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin
Staff member

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Phil
ladies.. I will be in the herndon, arlington Washington DC Area all this week. July 25-30....

Anyone wanna go out for a brew and a steak. letme know....

TK.. u gonna be around??

Well we ate a Long Horn steak house. The steak was really good, but I'm not sure what gave me a case of the shits. 3 times last night and once this morning. Burning sewer water - aint experienced nothing like it since the Texoma days.

tommykendall said:
Well we ate a Long Horn steak house. The steak was really good, but I'm not sure what gave me a case of the shits. 3 times last night and once this morning. Burning sewer water - aint experienced nothing like it since the Texoma days.

I'd suspect anything named LongHorn. I'm sure Jorge would agree.

:)

racer_81 said:
tommykendall said:

I'd suspect anything named LongHorn. I'm sure Jorge would agree.

:)

I resemble the hell out of that! :eek:

Is this what you two did last night?

Thong-Wearing Men Arrested at Wal-Mart

25 minutes ago Add Strange News - AP to My Yahoo!

SCOTTSBLUFF, Neb. - Two men who were arrested for walking through a Wal-Mart while wearing women's thong underwear blamed the stunt on a "triple-dog dare," authorities said.

The men, ages 35 and 36, bought two pair of underwear at the store Tuesday, went into a bathroom and came out wearing only the thongs and T-shirts, police said.

Witnesses said the men walked through the store and out to their car.

Police caught the men in the parking lot, and reviewed a surveillance tape before arresting them for public indecency and disorderly conduct.

When asked why they were wearing thong underwear, one of the men said a friend "triple-dog dared" them. They will not be prosecuted, authorities said.

That would explain this picture then. :lol:

dscn0347.jpg

I was going to invite him over today as I pulled the shoulder I smoked last night and put one in a while ago.

After seeing this image...I think not.

lol

PitPirate said:
I was going to invite him over today as I pulled the shoulder I smoked last night and put one in a while ago.

After seeing this image...I think not.

lol

Naw, you'd be ok IF he didn't pack and take the gay slippers with him........ :mrgreen:

Back