THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When I camped we had summer sausage (however, it was from Fischer's) and white powdered donuts (or the chocolate waxy ones) for breakfast. Definitely need to to up my campfire cooking game.

Venison and shrimp & grits for breakfast? I'm speechless.

...Very kind of you Kevin! I'm sure your golf game and camping skills are amazing!
I still envy you the lakes and fishing in your area. Thanks! :grin:

Well come on down. Arbuckle has 5500 acres of public land and Murray ain't half bad either. For a smaller more secluded lake and some nice bass fishing try Mountain Lake. That tractor rim and grate will work like a champ in Murray Co.

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:cry:

One of the better comments I've read in Qtalk!

-D

:laugh: Yep, it was a good one.

Dang Jeanie, I wish I could have people clamor after my cooking like you!

Shoot, Marty! You cook circles around me. You're definitely the Chicken King around here too! Hope you're having a great weekend! :grin:

She just destroys all of us wannabe's. I don't put in the time and effort that she does because... ugh I am lazy and not as skilled LOL. :laugh:

Respect to Jeanie. :thumb:

lol Thanks Tom! :hug::grin:

Marty-

You have serious cred already, Brother. :hail:

Exactly!

Just BAM! ... Once again. Mighty Fine!

Thanks Mike! Hope you all are doing well!

Beautiful! That's a staple during hunting season at the camp
Thanks! I'm getting ready for deer camp too. Hope you have a successful season! :grin:

When I camped we had summer sausage (however, it was from Fischer's) and white powdered donuts (or the chocolate waxy ones) for breakfast. Definitely need to to up my campfire cooking game.

Venison and shrimp & grits for breakfast? I'm speechless.

Fischer's summer sausage? Nice! I need to make a trip down there. lol
I'd be happy with your menu Charles! :grin:
Thanks!

:hail: Outstanding As usual an absolutely amazing cook

Thank you George!

That’s some fine eating!
Great to see you Blue, hope all is well!
Thanks! :grin:

Looks AMAZING cowgirl!

Thanks Jeremy! :grin:

Well come on down. Arbuckle has 5500 acres of public land and Murray ain't half bad either. For a smaller more secluded lake and some nice bass fishing try Mountain Lake. That tractor rim and grate will work like a champ in Murray Co.
Kevin it sounds awesome! Friends from Texas have been camping in the Arbuckle area... I need to bring my tractor rim and meet up with them.
You live in a beautiful part of the state!
Thanks! :grin:

It amazes me at the assortment of different things you bring to go camping. It's almost as if you have a refrigerated chuck wagon loaded up and ready. You totally knock it out of the park every single time! This one is no different. Very nicely done!

OH MY JEN!!!! I’ve been on this forum for sometime now..... your SkillZ are just amazing!!!! You don’t half way do nothing!!!!!!!! I’d eat myself into a coma off Your amazing cooks.... Kudos Girl!!!!

That is sensational, Cowgirl!

Thanks Greg! :grin:

I love the combo of food

Thank you Rodomac! Backstrap meat is hard to beat. :grin:

It amazes me at the assortment of different things you bring to go camping. It's almost as if you have a refrigerated chuck wagon loaded up and ready. You totally knock it out of the park every single time! This one is no different. Very nicely done!

lol It's not that complicated Ron! I decide what I'm going to cook before I leave home, then take those ingredients. I went freezer diving, then decided. Thanks! :grin:

Awesome, Jeanie. Simply awesome.

Thanks so much Dom! :grin:

Jeanie,

You have truly mastered living a good life. :-D

Fantastic cook! :thumb:
Thank you John! It was a nice, relaxing week. I need to do that more often. :grin:

OH MY JEN!!!! I’ve been on this forum for sometime now..... your SkillZ are just amazing!!!! You don’t half way do nothing!!!!!!!! I’d eat myself into a coma off Your amazing cooks.... Kudos Girl!!!!

Good to see ya Paul! Hope all is well on your end of the world! i'm sure you're keeping busy! Sending (((hugs))) from Oklahoma! :grin:

This is one of those posts where you start out "yeah, looks nice, good stuff as always..." and it's all "yow! roux! skrimps!" and then "farkin grits!" "farkin cheese!" building to "holy chit look at that plate!" :shocked: :hungry: :bounce:
Excellent work right there, Jeannie - looks like you and yer crew started the day off proper!

Back