THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

savageford

is one Smokin' Farker
The family and I were in the grocery store and I always check out what's on sale in the meat department. Not really looking for anything in particular I found beef back ribs for under $4.00 a pound and they looked pretty meaty so I decided to give them a chance.

It's snowing and about 17 degrees I fired up the mini. It took a little bit longer than usual for the smoke to clear up but it hung in there despite the cold and snow.

Dressed up the ribs with salt and pepper, got a drink for the Mrs and I and got them ribs a rolling. My wife chuckled and snapped a picture of her loving husband out in the snow and posted it to Facebook. The friends and family got a kick out of me playing out in the snow lol.

Smoked using KBB over apple at 250 - 300 1.5 hours then foiled for 1 hour then unfoiled and cooked for about another hour.

Now for the pRon:

video:
[ame]http://vid530.photobucket.com/albums/dd345/savageford/bbq%20brethren/20150214_205250.mp4[/ame]

Thanks for looking,
Dan

Back