THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ruger35

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Nope
Been away for a while but coaching softball finally ended last weekend at our state tournament. I figured with UFC 239 this past Saturday night, I could not think of a better opportunity to break out the smoker for only her 2nd or 3rd cook since I've had her. Had a friend ask to cook them a butt for a party at their house. Cooked 4 pork butts total that day, corn, some of the best potatoes au gratin I have ever eaten and threw it together last minute. But the star of the show was the 11+ lb rack of beef ribs from SRF. Hope you guys enjoy all the pics, I'm still trying to get better at taking them. Usually I hand my wife the phone and say here take a picture of my meat :clap::clap:

Last edited:
Tried to write down what I could remember. Found these cheeses at my local grocery store, I thought they would go good and did lol.

Last edited:
Back