THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I gonna finish mine tommorrow... except for paint. I will try the diffuser for a little while(old disk blade on top of a used up weber grill grate). I'm going to try to have pics up by monday(less paint). I'm having a hard time focusing on it, I was cooking 3 racks of ribs on my WSM 22 while trying to mess with my new UDS,

So if I was going to use a diffuser I couldn't just put a terracotta bottom on my second rack of my uds I need to make a third rack right above the charcoal basket.....:confused:
You can put it anywhere you want, there is no formula. I set mine on the basket with a Weber rack under it without any issues.

I use sand most often but had a bag or three of these left over so why not as long as they don't get hot enough to explode.lol lava rock would be an idea but...

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 298
  • Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 294
Back