THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JMSetzler

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
John
I'm trying to decide what I want to do for a cover for my UDS. Anyone have any cool ideas with pics?

thumbnail.aspx

Home Depot has a cover made for a 22.5" grill that fits my UDS perfectly. It only cost $7.99 too.

I picked up a Charbroil (or brinkmann, or masterforge) generic cover for a 22.5" kettle. They are 36" high with an elastic bottom. Paid under $8.00 at Lowes, and plenty of room for a dome lid with the 36" height and being 30" wide. Fits perfectly. Since they're cheap, if they don't like freezing weather, I can just get another one. $6.95@ lowes.

I found a cover at Wal Mart for $5 that fits great, and has a draw string around the bottom. It covers down to about 8" from the bottom of the barrel. I have a flat top lid on mine. Works great for the price.

I picked up a Charbroil (or brinkmann, or masterforge) generic cover for a 22.5" kettle. They are 36" high with an elastic bottom. Paid under $8.00 at Lowes, and plenty of room for a dome lid with the 36" height and being 30" wide. Fits perfectly. Since they're cheap, if they don't like freezing weather, I can just get another one. $6.95@ lowes.

cool Ill check it out

i also use the 7.99 special. a custom one would be cool but would probably cost more than the cooker...

Back