THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KevinJ

somebody shut me the fark up.
Smoking two 3.25lb roasts, one for Pulled Beef the other for a batch go Chili I'm going to make next week. The one I'm going to pull is Seasoned with Loot N' Booty Whats Your Beef and BPS Money, The one being used for chili is seasoned with BPS Jalleluja Seasoned Jalapeño Salt and corse Black Pepper.

Any fans of the movie Office Space, remember when Peter asked Lawrence what he'd do if he had a million dollars and Lawrence responded with 2 Chucks at the same time. I don't have a million dollars but I'm smoking 2 Chucks :grin:

Two Chucks ready to be seasoned

IMG_0754_zpszqxpoboo.jpg

Cooking in the dirt today because the backyard and patio are under construction, the wind is blowing right into the unfinished addition this morning, the better half wouldn't like it if her new room smelled like smoke :shocked:

IMG_0738_zpsihzs3mc7.jpg

IMG_0739_zpsun1ehqmg.jpg

The plan is to cook these for around 4hrs at 275-300, WSM is sitting at 268 right now but hoping it will climb, wrap in BP and cook until probe tender, hopefully they'll be done in an overall cook time of 5.5 to 6hrs.

The one in the front will be used for Chili

IMG_0763_zpszf4z0rnh.jpg

Last edited:
Pulled the thinner cut for Chili at 5.5hrs wrapped it in foil and into the fridge. Had company and at 6.5hrs wasn't quite probe tender so I decided to pull it and slice it.

Part of the Chuck Roast that was sliced.

IMG_0767_zpsgmg5dyo1.jpg

Served with Roasted Potatoes, Garlic Toast and side Salad, thought the Rub combo came out great.

IMG_0769_zpsz86xbb3c.jpg

Nice looking feed.
Renovations! great way to test a relationship:boxing:
This is the easy part Tich, after the addition is completed we're renovating the kitchen, master bathroom and replacing all the flooring :wacko:

It would have been easier just building a new home :noidea:

Nice looking chuckies!

Good luck on the renovations, a hassle but well worth it.

Back