THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

butts a fire

is one Smokin' Farker
We got two calls from the Bates county contest 2nd place ribs and 7th place in anything goes I will take it on my birthday. I will be posting some pictures of my turn ins. so you guys can see what was going on. I would say that it wasn't to bad for our last contest of the year.

Congrat's!!!!. That's a great feeling anytime, but particularly cool on your last time out for the year!!!!:wink:

Last edited:
I don't think the 75 bucks we won can really parlay into to much more at this point. I was a little disapointed in the amount last year at the same contest we finished second in pork and got a $200 check. But heck just hearing your name called is more than enough to keep me going and wanting to do more contests. I wish I had another one this year but I don't think that is going to happen I am just starting to really get the hang of this we have only done 8 contests and are just now starting to get some real consistancy I hate to break that up.

Congrats from another Brethren/Dotte team! Way to go. Its good to see the Brethren showing them how its done. Keep up the good work.

Here are the results

Overall

1. Rubbin it & Lovin it BBQ
2. Smokers Wild
3. Set it and Forget it BBQ
4. Hog Tide Bar-B-Que
5. Wild Fire
6. Nelly Bells
7. Smokin Roy's BBQ
8. Moonlight BBQ
9. Sedelia Master Basters
10. Getting Sauces