THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pigman

is Blowin Smoke!
In the process of buying a 16ft Grumman Step Van to build my Kitchen in. Does anyone know where I may get a used vend window I can put in it. Would like to find the kind that the awning opens up and the window lifts with screens. Also looking for a motor home being parted out for the 2 water tanks-pump-and fittings to hook up to my wash rack. Also a generator out of a mobile. Thanks for anyhelp.

Sorry, can't help you with where to find the stuff - just wanted to ask that you make sure to post pics when you're done. I'd love to do something like this one day - and I'm always storing away ideas in the 'ole noggin'.

I will keep my eyes out for them. I had my built into a 24 footer. If you need some ideas on setup i can take some pics of mine for you.

Back