Trip to Austin And The TX Fall BBQ Bash-Take A Q Tour With Me (Massive Amount Of Pics)

Nice post Sako!! Great to meet you!
And thank you for visiting The Great State of Texas!
One day Shelly and I hope to head your way for a Bash in SOCAL.

And yes we are working on dates for the 2020 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash.
I hope to have something nailed down in a week or two.
Keep a lookout on my Signature Line for the Date.
I have already started the sign-up sheet! :mrgreen:

My Lovely Bride and I have made a few Bashes thanks to this fine site. For all the Texas Farkers that have not made a SoCal Bash, DO IT! For all the SoCal Farkers that have not made a Texas Bash, DO IT! The Beauty is that these BBQ Brethren are some of the Finest folks we've met no matter where we go. :thumb:

y0lHsdH.jpg

My Lovely Bride and I have made a few Bashes thanks to this fine site. For all the Texas Farkers that have not made a SoCal Bash, DO IT! For all the SoCal Farkers that have not made a Texas Bash, DO IT! The Beauty is that these BBQ Brethren are some of the Finest folks we've met no matter where we go. :thumb:

Amen!

Great trip and great pics!
Making some notes here as we are heading that way in about a year. And yes, we'll do everything to make it the next fall bash.

Heck yeah Yoeri! Hopefully the fall bash next year will coincide will the TX Monthly BBQ Festival. I learned that the festival was yesterday. Maybe I can meet you, go to the bash and do the TX Monthly BBQ fest. I also have Mueller's, Micklewait's and Truth BBQ lined up next year. That's like hitting a bunch of birds with one stone. :clap2:

thanks for the pics!!! i am not going to lie i feel a little (a lot really) envious....:cry:

Thanks Felix!

Heck yeah Yoeri! Hopefully the fall bash next year will coincide will the TX Monthly BBQ Festival. I learned that the festival was yesterday. Maybe I can meet you, go to the bash and do the TX Monthly BBQ fest. I also have Mueller's, Micklewait's and Truth BBQ lined up next year. That's like hitting a bunch of birds with one stone. :clap2:

Oh HELL YEAH, that would be epic!

Back