THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beentown

is Blowin Smoke!
I do a lot of charity cooks (vets, church, etc...) and doing bigger and bigger events. Thinking about making it an actual business and the profit can go to more charity cooks.

I think it is time to upgrade to a trailer with kitchen. I have a Shirley trailer model now and would like an enclosed trailer that I can transport the Shirley in and roll out when ready to cook. Also plan on buying a Humphreys on a cart also.

Any advice when it comes to the enclosed trailers for BBQ? I use enclosed trailers for my money making business (remodels/house flips) so I am familiar.

Thinking an 8.5x20 with an 8" porch that has a ramp. Hood, couple burners, flat top, fridge, 3 sink w/handwash, fryer and fill the rest with prep areas. Finding an open porch with a ramp has been difficult.

Very familiar with the food business as I ran 13 at on point in time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back