Toy Hauler / trailer brand suggestions

erichasaces

Take a breath!
I bought a Work and Play toy hauler last month. Unfortunately, last week someone ran a red light and damaged it enough that it was declared a total loss...

Sooooo I'm back in the market for a toy hauler. Anyone have any suggestions on brands that are similar to Work and Play? I really liked the heavy duty feel of that trailer. It seemed more like a cargo trailer converted to an RV than an RV that they added a ramp to like some of the others I've been in.

The other option I would be interested in is if I could find a dealer that could build me a porch/concession type trailer, but add in living quarters. Are there any out there doing that?

Slippery Pete has a nice Cook and Play, nice porch and living quarters.

I have a cook and play just like Slippery Pete's the only difference is the color, mine is black. I love mine. The only down side is the living quarters are not real big with that floor plan. They have other floor plans to choose from. They do still make the cook and play. Mid State RV in Georgia is the only dealer for that line.

Scott Smith with Que'n Stewn and brew'n makes freedom trailer cargo trailers into any configuration cook trailer you'd like. I've seen a few of them and they're real nice.

We had a Vintage Outlaw custom built. Quality is much better than anything built in GA. Will never buy another trailer built in GA. Vintage is built up north in RV country in Elkhart, IN. Give Lance P a call. Can build & design anything you want. LB Trailers

We had a Vintage Outlaw custom built. Quality is much better than anything built in GA. Will never buy another trailer built in GA. Vintage is built up north in RV country in Elkhart, IN. Give Lance P a call. Can build & design anything you want. LB Trailers

How long did it take? Any pictures? Everything on their site is a lot bigger than what I have been looking at. My toy hauler was only 25 ft!

Scott Smith with Que'n Stewn and brew'n makes freedom trailer cargo trailers into any configuration cook trailer you'd like. I've seen a few of them and they're real nice.

I've seen this suggested before, but I haven't seen any of their trailers with living quarters. I'll reach out to them and see if they have some examples.

I've seen this suggested before, but I haven't seen any of their trailers with living quarters. I'll reach out to them and see if they have some examples.

Look for Jeremy Moyers of Moyers BBQ on Facebook. He has a trailer built by Scott with living quarters. It's a nice trailer.

Had a 24 'Camp Master trailer for a couple of years, best of both worlds at the time imo. Had a wall to separate the rv side, liked that much better than open design.Especially liked the low profile design, think they were converted trailers but were low to the ground, I see many now that are sky high, kinda a pain to load and unload heavy toys and cookers. Don't think they make them any more though.

I second the Vintage Outlaw. Nice trailer and pulls great. I got mine at Millennium Trailers near Indianapolis. Rita Sharp was easy to work with and will do about anything you need.

I second the Vintage Outlaw. Nice trailer and pulls great. I got mine at Millennium Trailers near Indianapolis. Rita Sharp was easy to work with and will do about anything you need.

I just got a quote from millenium trailers this morning. Seems to be a little high, but not outside of the realm of possibility.

Back