To Weber Smokefire or not to Smokefire

Many of us have the “sickness”... but you my friend should seriously be in the intensive care unit with a whole-lotta tubes coming and going from you... lol [emoji15][emoji12]

What I meant to say was CONGRATS and can’t wait to see and hear more from you [emoji1306]

Having the truth pointed out to me directly makes me uncomfortable..........:becky:

My initial plan is to doing the first run big and possibly a direct cook against my Shirley just for giggles :caked:. Run the main meats and see what happens

Harry Soo mentioned having true stick burner flavor on a brisket and that is hard to believe, but maybe Webers design is different.

Harry Soo mentioned having true stick burner flavor on a brisket and that is hard to believe, but maybe Webers design is different.

No disrespect to Harry Soo but I believe he has a vested interest in Weber and Weber has a vested interest in Harry Soo.
Not sure if the product truly sucked or it was just so so Harry Soo would be too forthcoming?

No disrespect to Harry Soo but I believe he has a vested interest in Weber and Weber has a vested interest in Harry Soo.
Not sure if the product truly sucked or it was just so so Harry Soo would be too forthcoming?

Very good point. I love Weber products and hope this is 100% the case, but I may have to get the word from another source to confirm.

Well only having eaten food from 2 pellet smokers and both were same brand I don't know how the smoke flavor would change if using same pellets same temps, now the grilling part sounds great and maybe cut down on needing another grill be it gas or charcoal. Time will tell the story when they have been out awhile. The pitboss is still running great so looking at the MBLT 560 next lol.

Back