THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Okie Sawbones

Banned
Man this thing is built like a tank. Easy to use; should last forever. They even send a bag of extra o-rings. :thumb:

4_zps1xqn3fj9.jpg

I seen that one and almost pulled the trigger, wasn't sure about there needle size though. I like a smaller gauge needle when I inject and went with the spit jack with four needles. It's also built like a tank.

It's a really nice injector, I've used mine several times and I love the multiple holes along the side, I didnt even realize they were there until I started to pull the injector out.

Great score for sure, that will last you a long time.
Only suggestion I can make, if you do not have some get yourself some food grade grease/lubricant t use on the oring after cleaning. I used veg oil on mine and the oring seemed to swell or stretch from drag, not sure witch . I started using the food grade lubricant and have not had to replace it since.

I was in the same boat and got this one. Looks to be very similar. I've been using it for over a year and really like it.

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Bayou-Classic-5011-Stainless-Steel-Seasoning/dp/B000KDZ1VA/ref=sr_1_11?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1469125024&sr=1-11&keywords=meat+injector"]Amazon.com : Bayou Classic 5011 2-Ounce Stainless-Steel Seasoning Injector with Marinade Needles : Turkey Injector : Home & Kitchen[/ame]

Back