THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Apple" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...then again...it's not often I drool over a salad, so that should be a sign of an amazing salad worthy of nearly anything...

....I can honestly picture myself probably getting greater tastebud and texture pleasure from the salad!:shock: That salad seems to have some good contrast going on there...but I would just be hungry again a little while later. However, with Ron's dish I might feel a little guilty afterward.

Where does GUILT come into play here? :crazy:

Where does GUILT come into play here? :crazy:
Sadly, I wrote that before I read Phil's post, thereby restoring my sanity and putting my foil hat back on. I think the super secret liberal cabal's brain rays got me and I might have gone vegan there for a minute!:shock::shock::shock:

I picked the dish with meat in it.:thumb:

I say we start with BBQ Grail's salad and have Ron L's plate as a main course. Now where's the dessert? Some apple pie, maybe?

Oh, and I finally voted for the salad. But would eat both. Happily. :becky:

That was tough but I went with Larry the first time so I maitained integruity and vote Larry the second but they both Great job guys

Back