THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheshire Bbq

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Name or Nickame
Eric
What's everybody else paying for a choice.
b3cf5838e3dbc507f9cfeb77a4687d2c.jpg

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

For some reason point or flat is pricier than a whole packer. I get prime from wild fork foods for $5/lb. Choice is a buck less.

Only thing I ever see is the flat. Wish I could find just the point!
Actually this is a full brisket, The butchers usually split the point and the flat. The flat price is $7.99lb.

For some reason point or flat is pricier than a whole packer. I get prime from wild fork foods for $5/lb. Choice is a buck less.
Thanks, I will look into that

Currently $3.19/lb for choice packers and $3.49/lb for prime

The label says it's a 9.67# point.

That's a big point. Must have been a monster brisket to begin with.

And, yeah, 6.99/lb is a rip off.

I'm in New Hampshire myself, where are those prices?

Do you have a Costco? I used to get mine at Nashua for 3-4 bucks a pound. Only reason I stopped is stock was inconsistent and the drive too far for me. But if you have one close it’s worth a look.

Do you have a Costco? I used to get mine at Nashua for 3-4 bucks a pound. Only reason I stopped is stock was inconsistent and the drive too far for me. But if you have one close it’s worth a look.
Nashua is about an hour and a half drive, so yeah same situation, [emoji1787]

What's everybody else paying for a choice.
b3cf5838e3dbc507f9cfeb77a4687d2c.jpg

You could get wagyu brisket for $7.99/lb from The Butcher Shop in Pensacola FL with their sale currently going on.

Commodity briskets here are mid $3.xx/lb for choice and about $4/lb for prime at Costco/Sams

You could get wagyu brisket for $7.99/lb from The Butcher Shop in Pensacola FL with their sale currently going on.

Commodity briskets here are mid $3.xx/lb for choice and about $4/lb for prime at Costco/Sams
Shoot me now,[emoji33]

Back