THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cabo said:
Excuse me, that should have been "No Lawyers" I guess!!!!!:twisted:
By the way, how do you put comments, or captions between the pics?????:confused:

Just incase some don't get the idea, here's a little dialougue!!

Until somebody explains to this dumb computer challenged redneck how to do this, I guess I’ll have to explain the pics!!!!!

#1. Shoulders in for pulled pork…

#2. The Fatties are ready with a MMmm good stuffing (read a previous post….

#3.”The Beast” loaded (sorta) with the various scrumptious tidbits for the upcoming festivities, including, pulled pork, chicken lollipops, & fatties.

#4. Just another view of the same…..

#5. I opened the chicken lollipops 3 mins. ago to take a picture. Where’d they go????

#6.Hey sweetie would you like a lollipop????? Honest they won’t hurt you!!!

#7. Ok, maybe there are a little rich!!!!!!!!

#8. OK, what can I say…….EYE CANDY!!!!!!!

#9. Ok, this one needs a little explainin. This guy is a friend that was with our group, and came up with a very novel idea. He hung a sign outside our “tent” that said “free sunscreen applied here”. As you can see he had some takers. Actually quite a few (Bastidge, why didn’t I think of that??)….
Hmm, there’s always next year. He can do the cookin & picture takin….

willkat98 said:
Was that an attempt at a heart pour?

No... It wasn't :oops:

It was a poor attempt at one of these...

IMG_0931.jpg

Its called a rosette. This is from this morning. It's a bit crooked, but one of the best that I've managed.

Here's one from a pro...

CoffeePics014.jpg

Back