THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M

MJHuffDaddy

Here are the victims for tomorrow... 2 butts, some ABT's, a slab of baby backs (it is BYOBB's), and a fatty... more pron to follow. No better way to enjoy a day of College ball... :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you're going to have a great day!

OMG cowgirl you have the most beutiful hair I've ever seen! :-D

image.php

Update 1

Here are the 2 butts and a baby fatty on the ol' CB Silver Smoker...:-D I am firing in stages, also added a briket and some steak to the list!!!:icon_cool

Attachments

Update 2

The first 1lb fattie was excellent, there is only 1 pic of the last piece. Following are the 2 butts, and a mega fattie with pepper jack cheese, fresh diced jalapeno, and chopped white onion, that has been dubbed "Long Pork D*ng". Then there is the ABT Army about to attack the smoker... :lol: (my first ABT's :shock:)

Attachments

Long Pork D*ng

Just to be clear about the size of said fatness... (yes that is a standard 12oz can :!:)

Attachments

Back