Thermapen MK4 Sale

Absolutely. I literally bought one immediately upon getting the email. MK4 in all black for the win! A couple weeks ago I had actually googled their past Black Friday sales for Mk4's, and it was the exact same price. I knew this was probably as good as it gets outside of an open box sale (which is how I got the Smoke for 23% off).

It seems like they pretty much always have a sale on something (usually the older, cheaper, or less popular stuff...all of which are good products), but their sales for the popular stuff are "secret" for subscribers or are very quickly over. But props to them, they can definitely have my money when they do a good sale like this.

hmmmm....

Decision time. Looks like my old one (10 years or so?) finally gave up the ghost. Thought it was the batteries (Watch batteries :tsk:) bought new ones and installed them.

No joy.

Really was hoping to get a Limited Edition when replacement time came, but they only have (boring IMO) Military Green.

I drooled over the "embers" model a few years ago and figured they'd do a similar one. Nope. Flames was pretty good, but nope - sold out awhile back.

Back