THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsBigBarry

Knows what a fatty is.
Hello all,

I'm the other half of BigBarry checking in to say hi to everyone. I'm a great fetcher of stuff and checker of temps. All the other stuff is done by him on

Weber Smokey Mountain, Performer, 22" Silver, Go AnyWhere Charcoal and Q 300

:-D

pigmaker23 said:
wait till Big Barry starts cooking in the whole hog category!!! Welcome

I think I'll have a manicure scheduled for then. Ya know what, I think I already do. :wink:

Thanks...

Welcome MrsBigBarry....is a Fetcher just a Farker in disguise:?: :biggrin: if so You are well on Your way to Farkerdom !!:biggrin: Enjoy the Forum

Welcome! Always good to have another Long Islander on the site. There's so few of us...:biggrin:

Mrsbigbarry,

Welcome, my wife posts here too. She loves to bbq as much as I do. I will have Michele pop her head in and say Howdy also. Hope you enjoy the fray, they are a bunch of good guys.

Welcome home Mrs. BB Enjoy the vast important knowledge that is shared here!:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back