THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There are a lot mot Humphrey's smokers on this board than what are on this thread. What's up with that? Show them off guys.

Greetings,
Pretty new to the Brethren and moved to Maine last spring. Going up next week to meet with Chad's team and looking to jump into Battle Box or Pint. Also, going to have them look at referb on Traeger BBQ 100. About 7-8 years old and is due for a face lift.
Looking forward to the quick trip up to see the process.
BTW - thanks for sharing all the info, what a great help and learning tool...

DSCN0376_zpssj3bfc8b.jpg

I purchased the magnetic racks on Amazon but you can get them from Harbor Freight as well. I use them to hold my Guru and Igrill on the right side. On the left is a glove holder for rubber gloves. I flip the back one up on edge and then stick the Igrills magnet to it. Makes it easy to read temps from distance. I would post a picture but haven't uploaded those pics yet.

Great investment and really keeps everything organized when cooking.

New Battle Box Galaxy Wave purple with chrome doors and accents. Stainless trays and slide out pan. 8" casters. 8 weeks from order to delivery at my doorstep. Northeast Professional BBQ made this a very easy transaction. You can find him as always under the Brethren Sales and Ventures.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 553
Back