THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

thirdeye

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
DSC06917-2.jpg

DSC06913JPGa.jpg

The larger diameter probe is the same one that's on a Thermapen. I also got the small diameter, super fast - 2 second one, which should be cool for all seafood, sausage, burgers etc.​

Being a lefty, when it comes time for a replacement Thermopen, this is the one I'm going for. In fact, when I called Thermoworks about "issues" with mine, they were pushing the Mini.

For less than the price of a thermopen, you can get this unit with the 2 second response thermocouple. Why the heck would anyone order a thermopen?

Cool looking mini there. What kind of money was it if you don't mind saying?

The brain is $43, the probes were $30 each.

Being a lefty, when it comes time for a replacement Thermopen, this is the one I'm going for. In fact, when I called Thermoworks about "issues" with mine, they were pushing the Mini.

Yeah, same here. They did mention a water resistant Thermopen was in the design stages, but way down the road.

Be much easier to get that through airport security when you are on a business trip. :biggrin:

You take a thermometer on business trips?? I can hear it now "...and I'll have a 118 degree fillet and bring me a 41 degree Budwiser." :biggrin:

I really like the looks of that with a 2 second response.

For less than the price of a thermopen, you can get this unit with the 2 second response thermocouple. Why the heck would anyone order a thermopen?

Because thermopens come in highly reliable and accurat RED.

Man buster dog has already started it. I hope they only come in white.

Does the thermopen have the spring action? If so, then it would certainly be cool!:cool: Especially in the right color.:wink:

Oh, and Bubba, you can make anything Camo with this...
Camo%20Tape%20Little%20Brown%20ws.jpg

I'll second that Meat!!!
I'd almost go as far as to say that it was brilliant....
but it was Norco. :mrgreen:

Weiser
PS: That is one of the best avatars that I have ever seen!
I still laugh, everytime...

Good one Norco!!!!

Back